The components of thematic contour diagram will be combined on the fly as you select the appropriate variables for plotting the graph in
the Chart Designer panel. These components include:
- Matrix data used for contouring:
- Using Aabel gridding utilities, you can grid the XYZ data to generate a matrix that can be used for thematic contouring.
- The clipping (spatial) mask polygon coordinates:
- Using Aabel Polygon Data Merger/Optimizer utility, you can merge polygons to create the required spatial mask and
generate the required data (i.e., the XY coordinate pair of the spatial mask).
- The map polygons of geographic boundaries that you may want to display on the map:
- Using map projection utilities, you can create the required consistency in projection parameters of different data sets used in this diagram.