Depending on the selected test(s) and analysis options, the PMC output can include:
- PMC pooled over all factors
- PMC at fixed levels of one other factor (this option requires running two-way or higher dimensions ANOVA)
- PMC at fixed levels of two other factors (this option requires running three-way or higher dimensions ANOVA) (see the example below).
PMC Pooled Over All Factors
- This option provides a PMC table for each factor with k>=3 levels. In the example shown here, the ANOVA test results indicate:
- The main effects of Factor A and Factor B (each havng k=2 levels) are significant, and the main effect of Factor C is insignificant.
However, as shown below, the PMC at fixed levels of two other factors reveal differences that were otherwise masked.